Dr. Xavier Cabot
Academic and Teaching Training
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Teaching Unit for the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
• Rotating Internship, R.S.S.S. Vall d'Hebron of Barcelona.
• Specialization in Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Hospital Cruz Roja 2 de Maig of Barcelona.
• Hospital Plató, Head of Angiology and Vascular Surgery since 2015.
• Fundació Hospital de l’Esperit Sant, Head of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, 2007-2015.
• Montepio Textil de Enfermedades, MUTUAM, Doctor – Consultant in Angiology and Vascular Surgery, 1999-2007.
• Montepio Textil de Enfermedades, MUTUAM, Coordinator – Head of the General Surgery Service for the area of Sabadell, 1991-2014.
• Hospital Plató, Attending Physician for the Angiology and Vascular Surgery Service, 1999-2007.
• Consorci Hospitalari del Parc Taulí, Hospital de Sabadell, Attending Physician for the Unit of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, 1987-1999.
• University of Barcelona, MIR training course professor in the speciality of Physical Education and Sport Medicine, 1991-1993.
• Hospital Mare de Déu de la Salud of Sabadell, attending physician by public tender at the Angiology and Vascular Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery, 1985-1987.
• I.C.S. national health clinic Quinta de Salud la Alianza, Health District n. 11 Doctor post – Surgical Assistant, interim.
• I.C.S. national health clinic Sant Félix of Sabadell, Head of Surgery Service, interim, 1979-1984.
Spoken and written Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
Spoken: Italian and Portuguese